Several of our inspirational LifeShape patients are joining together and riding as a team for the “3rd Annual Cycle Jam for the Kids”.
Join Space Coast Early Intervention Center for the
3rd Annual Cycle Jam for the Kids
presented by JD Bowen Financial Group
Registration is now open for the 3rd Annual Cycle Jam for the Kids cycling event slated for Sunday, April 22, 2012 at Florida Institute of Technology!!!
Why Ride Cycle Jam?
- We are a non-competitive, fully- supported ride through scenic Brevard Co. and parts of Indian River Co.
- We’ve got distances to satisfy any level rider – 10 mile, 33 mile, 66 mile or 100 mile…push your limits!!!
- Cycle Jam supports the beautiful children at SCEIC (learn more about them at www.sceic.com), so you’re riding for an amazing cause!
- Live music and delicious food at the after-ride “jam”
- Because it’s groovy, man! Get your ride on!
Get REGISTERED for the “3rd Annual Cycle Jam for the Kids” by clicking here. AND TO JOIN LIFESHAPE’S TEAM, CONTACT KATHY BLAIR AT 321-728-7553.
To learn more, visit http://www.firstgiving.com/sceic